Fine filter F7 EU7 ePM1 60% 202 x 395 x 46 mm frame cardboard gasket
Fine pleated filter with a gasket
F7 ePM1 60% 202 x 395 x 46 mm
Manufacturer Name Murano Feniks: MF/MPT/CRD/U7K F7 EPM1 60% 202x395x46 mm
An antiallergic filter with a cardboard frame for fine filtration in mechanical ventilation, recuperation and air conditioning units. The construction of the filter is made of glass microfibers, finely pleated in the minipleat technology, separated by hot melt separators that allow the formation of rigid plithes. The filter pack is then glued tightly to the cardboard housing. A fine accordion allows the maximum use of the frame volume by obtaining the largest filtration surface, ensuring maximum filter operation. Glass microfiber filter paper with increasing density at the air outlet side of the filter provides very low resistance throughout the entire period of filling the filter with impurities. The antiallergic cassette filter, finely pleated, in filtration packets in the F7 filtration class with an ePM1 efficiency of 60% in the dimensions of 202x395x46 mm, allows the capture of 60% of very fine particles from the air, i.e. larger bacteria, accumulated soot, cement dust and other impurities smaller than 2.5 μm (micrometers). We include it among the fine filters. Thus, this filter allows for precise air filtration in mechanical ventilation systems with heat recovery, called recuperation. The filter also has a seal mounted on the short side. Our filters are made of materials that meet high energy classes to ensure the lowest possible consumption of electricity by your recuperator.
Minipleat F7 / EU7 ePM1 60% cassette filter with a gasket
Width: 202 mm
Length: 395 mm
Frame depth: 46 mm
Sealing thickness: 5 mm
• Filter material: glass microfiber
• Frame type: foil-coated waterproof cardboard
• Filter class according to EN 779: 2012: F7
• Filter class according to ISO 16890: ePM1 60%
• Maximum working temperature: <80 ° C
• Glass microfiber insert. Formed into filter packets in the minipleat technology with hot melt separators.
• Completely sealed construction.
• Insert glued in a cardboard frame.
• Increased filtering surface allowing longer filter operation.
• The gasket is mounted on the side of the filter from the outlet side to ensure a maximum tightness of 5 mm
(filter dimensions plus PES polyethylene foam gasket, stroke max. 2 mm)
• Fine pollen filter, anti-smog, used in places where very high air purity is required, eg in the pharmaceutical, electronic, medical and food industries.
• Glass fleece insert
• Very large filter surface
• High performance
• Low operating costs
• Long service life
• High temperature resistant
• Standard and special sizes
• Filters are made in accordance with the requirements of the ISO 9001 Quality Management System, which ensures that the product maintains the highest quality at all times.
The air supplied by the ventilation, air conditioning and recuperation systems is as clean as the filters that clean them, and therefore the quality of the filters, their reliability and durability have a huge impact on the operation of the entire ventilation system and the quality of the air supplied by it.
- List of air filter dimensions
- 202 * 395 * 46 mm
- List of air filter dimensions
- 395 * 202 * 46 mm
- Type of air filter
- Harmonic minipleat
- The range of filtration efficiency
- The filter material used
- Glass microfibers
- Filter class EN779: 2012
- EU7 / F7
- Filtration standard DIN EN ISO 16890
- ePM1 60%
- Filter frame type
- Foil-coated waterproof cardboard
- Additional filter elements
- PKWiU / CN
16 other products in the same category:
No customer reviews for the moment.